Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Challenge!

My friend Shirley Jump, who also likes to cook and who is the author of about 80 gazillion books has come up with a new challenge and I have accepted.

The challenge:  One new recipe a week Mother's Day until Christmas. 

It's gonna be a blast.  Not as much pressure as when I did the September Cooking Challenge, but still a lot fun and a lot of new recipes to add to my personal cookbook!

We will be posting the recipes on our blogs...so my poor, horribly neglected little blog will finally see some action.

In case you missed how I finally learned to put the link to her website in her name, Shirley can be found at:

http://www.shirleyjump.com/   or her blog, Eating My Words

Anyone else care to join us??  It's just one new meal per week...come on,  you can do it!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see this in time for the whole challenge, but will join you from now until Christmas if that is okay. I love to cook, and love to make up recipes.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...