Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seven Days of Thankfulness -- Day One

Our family is starting a new tradition in this week leading up to Thanksgiving. We are celebrating the Seven Days of Thankfulness.

We have so many, many blessings in our lives and I love any excuse to count them. So here goes.

Biggest, Little Mouth is thankful for her Mommy. I am conveniently ignoring the fact that this might be carryover gratitude from the new iPhone I caved in and got her last week.

Little, Little Mouth is thankful for ice cream and the fact Mom is coming to his class today to make it for a science lesson.

Big Mama is thankful for quiet Thursday mornings and for the loud and rowdy children who make these stolen moments so precious. Without them alone time wouldn't be my guilty pleasure, it would just be lonely...and I'd have way too much of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...