Friday, November 18, 2011

Seven Days of Thankfulness -- Day Two

Big, Little Mouth is thankful for her BFFs.

Little, Little Mouth is thankful for his puppies, Daisy, Violet and Chloe.

Big Mama is thankful for writing friends near and far. They celebrate my successes and mourn with me when I lose. They understand I have a story to tell and moreover, understand my need to tell it.

They tell me when I stink and help me fix it. They laugh at me when I take myself too seriously and know I don't mean it when I give up...but most of all I am thankful because they understand why I love this quote by the late Randy Pausch so much...

The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...