Saturday, November 19, 2011

Seven Days of Thankfulness -- Day Three

Biggest, Little Mouth is thankful for Sandi Patty.  (She is Sandi Patty in her school Indiana History play next month.)

Little, Little Mouth is thankful for his Mama. :)

Big Mama is thankful for Haverhill Elementary. I love that it is a safe place for learning, full of teachers and staff who care about their students. I am thankful I can come be a part of my children's education and see them grow and change in their learning environment.

I am thankful that their Grandma is there everyday and I never have to worry if they are safe or if they are sad.

I am grateful for all of the parents I've met who make their children a priority. And I am most thankful for the teachers who work too many hours, for not enough pay so that my kids can have every chance to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...