Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So long CSA...

Winter is just around the corner and our CSA experience is done for the year. 

I have eaten more veggies in the last year than I had in my first 40 combined and I have learned to love many of them and like even more.

It was a success in every way but one.

I was a terrible blogger.

And I'm sorry.

But I do love this little blog and its come to mean more to my than just a place to toss my recipes so I wouldn't lose them in the quagmire of cookbooks in my kitchen.

So instead of putting it to rest or allowing it to continue it's slow, painful death, I've decided to give it a facelift and broaden it's horizons. We'll still have recipes, but maybe some other stuff too. Because we're still here.  The Little Mouths and Me. And I've still got a little...or a lot...to say.

Love,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...