Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Seven Days of Thankfulness -- Day Seven

Today I am thankful for my son.

My SUN. He warms my heart and lights up my life. He is giving and kind, rambunctious and wild, funny and nearly always has a smile on his face. He is my unanswered prayer and the best cuddler in the world. He's my Angry Birds buddy, and the one who understands mommies sometime need to give hugs more than he needs to get them! He reminds me of my own Dad in a thousand ways and brings a little bit of him back to me everyday.

I am grateful for my son because he taught me that while being a Mom isn't always easy, its what I am. That he and his sister are the one thing I've done with my life that will matter, long after I won't. He changed us from "just the two of us" into a family and I will always be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...